Each business is able to view and manage customer profile information on their Sawyer for Business account once the customer makes a transaction at a business or opts in to receiving news and announcements upon account creation.
Client Profiles have the following sections:
- Profile: The main Profile page will display customer profile fields and any form fields completed by the customer. To make edits, click the Edit Profile pencil icon to open the profile editor. You can edit profile information and save changes from this page. Note: you cannot change the customer's email address because it controls their account access across Sawyer. Only the customer can change their email address.
- Family: The customer’s profile will show associated family members on this tab. This allows you to toggle between adult and child accounts when viewing profile information and booking details. You can also add a new child to a profile here.
- Comments: This box allows you to add internal-only comments on a customer profile.
Payment Methods: You can add, edit, or change a client's default payment method in their profile.
- Orders: This page shows the full order history for all transactions for this customer. You can view order details by clicking on a specific order number row displayed on the page.
- Bookings: This page shows all bookings associated with the customer’s account across all registrants. In Sawyer, a booking refers to a scheduled activity that the participant is registered for.
- Gift Card Balance: This tab allows you to view any purchased and redeemed gift cards on the customer’s account. You also have the ability to add to a customer’s gift card credit bank by clicking +Add to Balance.
Memberships: If the client has a membership or has had one in the past, you can find and edit information about the usage and payment dates.
Parties: If the client has purchased or inquired about a party, those party orders will be displayed here.
You can also access the Quick Charge feature and charge the client for a one-off charge, pack, or membership. Learn more about Quick Charge.