In order to schedule an Activity within a Camps/Events time frame, you must have already created both an Activity and a Camps/Events time frame
- Go to Schedules > Camps/Events
- Find the Semester schedule you’d like to schedule an activity to and expand the Schedule Container, or create a new one
- Press the +Add Activity link within a schedule container
- Select if your activity is a Camp or Event, remember this will impact the wording in your Sawyer widget!
- Complete the three steps below and Save Activity
Step 1: Details
- Select your previously created Activity from the dropdown. (NOTE: If you haven’t created an Activity yet, please use this guide)
- Select a previously created location from the location dropdown
- Select the number of spots available
- You also have the option of attaching an instructor, enabling the waitlist, and more
Step 2: Pricing
In the pricing section, set the payment options for the activity. You can decide how you want your customers to pay or you can set up multiple pricing options and let customers decide. (Learn more about Camp Pricing Options)
Full Camp Pricing
Customers who register for an activity with the full camp pricing option will be enrolled in and will pay for the entire camp at checkout
Customers who register for an activity with the weekly option will be enrolled in the whole week of camp
TIP: Weekly pricing is independent of Full Camp Pricing; you can encourage customers to purchase the activity using whichever payment method you prefer by setting up both options and making one more affordable
Customers who register for an activity with drop-in pricing will be enrolled in one day at a time
You can choose to offer your customers the ability to book for the entire camp or just one day of class for free. If this option is selected, the other pricing options for this activity will not be available.
Step 3: Add-ons
In the Add-ons section, you can customize your scheduled activity with options for Early Drop-Off, Extended Day, After School Pick Up, Optional Add-ons, Required Fees and Sibling Discounts. Add-ons are dependent on your pricing options; only the available options will be displayed.
Early Drop-Off, Extended Day, and After School Pick Up
- Enter the number of minutes for which early drop-off or extended day is available after class ends (or, for After School Pick Up, enter the Pick Up Time)
- Select your pricing options and enter the respective amounts
- For Per Day Pricing, you can select whether or not camp clients can purchase by day.
- Additionally, you can select whether customers who purchase per-day add-ons are required to purchase this add-on for all days they are attending.
Optional add-ons are only charged at checkout and only once per child in the order
- Enter the optional add-on name (example: T-Shirt, Snack, Donation, etc)
- Enter the price and click Add
- Select which pricing options it applies to (example: Only to Full Camp, Drop-ins, etc)
- To remove an optional custom add-on, click the X icon
Customers will be charged this fee per child at checkout
- Enter the name of the required fee (example: Registration Fee, Materials Fee, etc)
- Enter the price for the required fee and click Add
- Select the pricing options to which the fee applies (example: Only to Full Camp, Drop-ins, etc)
TIP: To set unique fees for unique pricing options, add two or more required fees
- To remove a required fee, click the X icon
If you offer one sibling discount regardless of the number of siblings that attend, enter the same percentage discount in all the fields otherwise set the percentage for each category
Once you are done, click Save Activity