If you need to change your bank account:
- Click on your business name in the top right of your Sawyer account
- Navigate to Business Account > Banking
- Click on the 3 dot icon "..." to the right of your banking details
- Click on Change Bank Account
- Enter your Account Holder Full Name, Routing Number, and Checking Account Number
- Click Save & Continue
Set up Stripe:
Once you've entered the info above, check to make sure your Stripe verification information is up to date.
- To do this, click one of the banners above your banking details to go to the Stripe verification page.
- This page will allow you to update any other details for your account.
- Once completed in Stripe, click Submit. This will bring you back to your Sawyer account where you can check to see that you can accept payments from customers, you can receive payments from Sawyer, and your business is verified by Stripe.