There is a new and improved way to print rosters! We know how busy it can be at the beginning of class, especially when signing in your students. With this update, our goal is to help you and your team stay organized and make the sign in process more efficient.
How to download or print a roster from desktop:
- Log in to your account and go to your Upcoming calendar. Click into a class which takes you to your roster.
- Click Roster Actions on the right side of the rosters page.
3. Click on Print Roster from the dropdown options.
4. You are then prompted to select a format in which you would like to receive your roster:
- PDF — Allows you to print directly from your browser or download the roster as a PDF file.
- CSV — Downloads directly to your device from the browser. It also allows for additional customization of the printed/downloaded roster.
In addition to selecting a format, you are also given the option to add a signature line to your printed roster. If included, a signature line will appear on the printed or downloaded roster.
5. Then click the Generate button.
- If a PDF is generated, you will have the option to Save As a PDF or print to your printer if one is connected.
Here is what a PDF roster without a signature line will look like:
Here is what a PDF roster with a signature line will look like:
If you have Check In/Check Out enabled instead of the attendance option, here is what a roster will look like (no signature line):
Here is an example of a Check In/Check Out roster with the signature line, including the form field questions:
6. If CSV is selected, a CSV roster will download directly to your device.
- CSV rosters can be edited and printed using Excel, Numbers, Google Sheets or any other spreadsheet software.
- Form Fields, Add Ons, Attendance or Check In/Check Out, and the optional signature line will appear as a column on a CSV.
Regardless of whether you download or print your roster, the fields that are filled in digitally will also display on the printed or downloaded roster. This includes Check In/Check Out time and Attendance. Also Add Ons will be displayed if they have been purchased by one or more students on the roster.
Things to note:
- Most printed rosters will load in under 10 seconds.
- Load time will be increased with size and complexity of the roster.
- If a printed roster times out, the best practice is to deselect form fields from the roster.
- Printed rosters larger than 500 attendees are not supported.
How to download or print a roster from mobile:
- Click Roster Actions on the right side of the Roster page.
- Select PDF or CSV, and whether you’d like to include a signature line.
- Generating roster modal will appear while downloaded/printed roster is created.
- On mobile, both PDF and CSV rosters will be downloaded to the device.
- You will then be able to view or print the roster in your mobile browser’s downloads.