Placing a test order is a great way to see what your offerings will look like to customers and help you understand the Sawyer registration process on your site.
Important: Before placing a test order, you will need to finalize your activities and schedules and ensure that it is published properly.
Next you will need to create a coupon which will allow you to place an order without making any payments. Check out our help article on How to Create a Coupon or follow these brief instructions:
- Go to Financials then Coupons.
- Click the red New Coupon button in the top right corner of the screen and set up the applicable fields to create your 100% off coupon.
Now you are ready to place a test order!
- Navigating from the side bar menu, click on the pink button in the bottom left corner of your screen that says Live View. This will show you your live schedule, as it appears on your website.
- Click More Info on the specific scheduled activity you'll be creating your test order for. If your default view is the calendar view, you'll need to click into a specific activity to view the More Info option.
- Click Register and follow the prompts to select a pricing option, registrant, and specific dates. If you haven't added a child to your account, you'll be prompted to do so in this step. Click Add to Cart once your selections have been made.
- At this screen, you'll enter your coupon code in the box marked Promo Code in the bottom left hand corner and hit Apply. You should see the 100% discount applied successfully.
- Click Checkout and follow the form field prompts and hit Continue to Payment.
- You'll be taken to an order summary page. The final step is to hit the Place Order button in the right hand corner of the order summary page. This will take you to confirmation screen.
- Once that process is complete you will be able to go back into your Sawyer account, click on Financials > Orders to view your order details.