There are times that a student may need to be added to a roster and there are two ways to do that in Sawyer: New Order and Add Student. New Order allows you to place an order on behalf of a client and charge them, whereas Add Student simply adds a student to the roster and does not charge them or create an order history.
Follow these steps to use Add Student:
- Go to Upcoming and click on the class that you'd like to add a student to
- Click +Add Student
- Search for an existing student or add a new client and student
- Select Booking Type and click Book
Here are some helpful tips to remember:
- To know if you should use Add Student or New Order, please refer to our help article.
- using the +Add Student button will not place an order or charge a client.
- removing a student from the roster will not refund them. For information on processing a refund, please review this help center article.
To learn how to place an order on behalf of a client, please review this help center article.