This feature is included in the Grow and Scale pricing plans. It is not included in the Launch plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
- Click your Provider name in the upper right hand corner
- Select Users & Permissions
- Click +Invite User
- Enter the email address of the person you would like to invite
- Select a role to assign to the user
- Click Send Invite
- The pending user will receive an email with a link to create an account
To edit the role of an existing user:
- Select the More Options menu from the user row
- Select Edit Role
- Select new role
- Select if the user receives email communications
- Click Save. Changes will be reflected the next time the user logs in. The user will not be notified of any changes.
To delete a user:
From the More Options menu, select Delete User and confirm to delete user. Once a user is deleted, they will no longer be able to log into your Sawyer Tools portal. The deleted user will not be notified.