There are a variety of ways to enable customer to register for your programs and the most common way is by embedding the Sawyer widget on your website! The Sawyer widget essentially takes your Live View and embeds it into your webpage which allows customers to browse your classes without leaving your site.
If you want our help with embedding the Sawyer widget on your site, please grant us admin access to your website editor and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know where you want the widget to go.
If you want to embed the widget yourself, request the embed code from email@example.com and follow the steps below.
If you have a Squarespace website or Wix website, you can refer to our corresponding dedicated article:
For all other website editors follow the steps below and please note that there could be variations depending on your editor, any plug ins you have installed or other external factors. If you experience any issues with embedding, please reach out to our support team and we can help troubleshoot.
General Steps to embed the Sawyer widget:
- Once you've received your embed code from our team, log in to your website editor
- Navigate to the page that you want to add the widget to
- Add an HTML block to your page in the spot that you want the widget to go
- Save & Publish your changes!
Things to Note:
- In some website editors, the widget will not render in the editor and you'll want to either save the changes to preview the page or publish the changes to see the fully rendered widget
- If you don't see the option for an HTML block in your website editor, there may be an alternative option like Custom HTML, Code block, Raw Code, Embed, Widget and more.
- On most website editors, the widget will automatically size to the length it needs. If this does not happen, try to expand the length either by forcing the height in the HTML block settings or resizing the block its self