Congratulations, you've successfully scheduled your Implementation Call! Check your email for a confirmation of the date and time of your call.
Your next step:
- 2-3 days before your call, be sure to have completed your schedule template with everything you want us to build for you. If you can't find your template or have questions, let us know!
As a reminder, the schedule template is only used to get you up and running with Sawyer and set you up for success as you launch. Once your initial schedule is built, you will no longer use the spreadsheet and will build your programs directly in your Sawyer account.
While our Onboarding team is here to help with questions as you launch, and set you up for success, your Sawyer account is fully yours! Here are some resources to learn how to manage your account so you can be ready to hit the ground running when go live with your Sawyer registration:
- Sign up for our Training Webinar: Our Training Webinars happen once or twice a week and are about one hour long. If you sign up, you will be sent a video recording of the webinar to refer back to.
- Watch our Training Videos: These videos provide walkthroughs of the key features of your Sawyer account. They are a great learning tool as well as a helpful reference later on.
- Explore our Help Center: Please explore the variety of articles to learn even more!
Reminder of Goals for the Implementation Call:
- Review your schedule and confirm you are ready to start taking registrations.
- Launch your registration on your website!
- Go over any additional questions you may have, and get you signed up for a Training Webinar
Above all, we find that the best way to learn how to navigate your Sawyer account is for you to lean into your curiosity and click around your account yourself!
We are so excited to work with you and welcome you to our community of educators! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions as you are in onboarding or email@example.com if you are live with your Sawyer registration.