We’re excited to introduce our new tiered pricing subscription plans! We now offer three different pricing plans to fit every business.
All plans include online and in-person classes, basic reporting, class management, onboarding and support, flexible payments, and marketing & messaging.
The Launch Plan
- This plan is a perfect fit for providers that are smaller businesses and have a limited budget.
- At $129/month or $1308/year, it includes basic scheduling and pricing options as well as useful features such as gift cards and class packs.
- Marketplace is required and has a 30% fee.
- Payouts are on a weekly schedule.
The Grow Plan
- Priced at $199/month or $2028/year, this plan has the best value pricing and includes most of Sawyer’s core features.
- The must-have features that are included in this plan are form fields, payment plans, waitlists, and monthly billing.
- Marketplace is opt-in and 20% fee.
- There is an option to switch payouts to daily instead of the default of weekly.
The Scale Plan
- This plan is designed for larger scale organizations, such as schools, that need dedicated support and robust functionality.
- At $399/month or $3948/year, the Scale plan includes additional features like custom payment options, Zapier integration, rush registration support, and Google and Facebook pixel support.
- Marketplace is opt-in and offered at a discounted rate of 15%.
- Providers on the Scale plan are also assigned a dedicated account manager who is their single point of contact for all business needs.
To learn more about the features included in all of our plans, please check out our detailed descriptions.
Ready to upgrade or do you have additional questions about your plan? Please reach out to our team directly at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help.
Not yet partnered with us? Schedule a demo with our specialists to see which plan is best for your business.