Get rewarded for helping to grow our community of educators!
Refer a children’s activity provider to Sawyer between July 31, 2022, and August 31st, 2022, and receive a $500 Visa gift card if they sign up! Plus they'll receive 10% off their Sawyer subscription if they sign up after clicking your unique link!! (See details below.)
How it Works
- Find your unique referral link in the Referrals tab of your My Account portal.
- Share your unique referral link with a children’s activity provider who is not already using the Sawyer for Business software.
- When a provider uses your unique link to schedule a demo with us for the first time and has not already clicked someone else’s unique referral link to do so, we attribute the referral to you, and, as long as they sign up for a paid subscription and don’t cancel it for at least 60 days, you get a reward!
- The provider must schedule a demo using your link between July 31, 2022, and August 31st, 2022, in order for you to be eligible for this reward. However, they do not actually have to sign up for the Sawyer for Business software by then in order for you to be eligible; as long as they’ve used your unique link to schedule a demo with us between July 31, 2022, and August 31st, 2022, they have until January 2023 to sign up.
- All referrals from our previous program will still be honored.
Who Can Participate
- Anyone with a hisawyer.com account can refer a children’s activity provider, including other providers!
- However, there are some exceptions to who can participate in this referral program and be eligible for rewards. For example, you may not participate if you are a Sawyer employee and you will not receive a reward for referring an organization or business that you own.
How Rewards Work
- You’ll be emailed a $500 Visa gift card when the following conditions are met:
- You refer a children’s activity provider to Sawyer
- That provider uses your unique referral link to schedule a demo of the Sawyer for Business software between July 31, 2022, and August 31st, 2022
- The provider has not previously been referred and hasn’t been in touch with or worked with us before
- The provider signs an agreement with Sawyer and activates a paying subscription to the Sawyer for Business software
- The provider does not cancel their subscription within 60 days after their first subscription payment
- One business with multiple locations counts as one referral, even if the business, organization, or individual uses multiple Sawyer for Business software accounts.
- Your unique referral link must be used in order for you to be eligible for a reward; referrals that don’t come to us via a referral link are not eligible for a reward.
- Only one reward is issued per referred provider; if two or more people refer the same provider, only the person whose link is attributed to the provider will be eligible for a reward.
- No individual, family, or business is eligible for more than $599 in rewards per calendar year.
- Referrals will be evaluated and monitored on an ongoing basis and Rewards will be issued upon a 15 day grace period to determine eligibility.
Restrictions and Limitations
- Providers must be based in the United States and gift cards are in USD.
- You must be at least 18 or older to participate.
- Sawyer may refuse to honor any referrals if we believe you have violated these rules or any of our other policies and Sawyer shall have no liability to you in the event of any refusal.
- Sawyer may decide, at any time and at our discretion, to limit the applicability of referrals (e.g. certain geographical regions or provider verticals may have different rewards rules or not be included.)
- Your referral link is unique to you and it is for sharing with providers in your community. Do not promote your link for commercial purposes. Sawyer reserves the right to refuse to honor your referrals and/or to terminate your eligibility if we suspect abuse.
- Sawyer relies on third-party software to help track referrals and is not responsible for any lost data; referrals may not be honored in this scenario.
- Void where prohibited.