This feature is included in the Grow and Scale pricing plans. It is not included in the Launch plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
To create a coupon for an appointment, you'll follow the regular coupon-creation process, outlined below with some key steps.
When you place an order for an appointment on a customer's behalf, using the process outlined here, you'll have the option to select a coupon to apply to the order.
Create a Coupon
- Navigate to Financials > Coupons
- Click New Coupon in the top right corner
- Give your coupon a Unique Code and edit the coupon restrictions
- Select the correct Eligible Activity
- Select Appointments as the Eligible Item Type
- Click Save
For more details and helpful definitions, please refer to our help article on How to Create a Coupon.