This feature is included in the Grow and Scale pricing plans. It is not included in the Launch plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
Transferring a camper who registered via a weekly price is slightly different than other types of booking transfers. For example, a confirmation email will always be sent with this type of transfer (unlike other types of transfers). The other kind of transfers includes Transfer for a Multi-Day Class or Full Enrollment and Transfer to a Single Day.
Learn more about transferring students by day or by an entire semester in this article.
To Transfer a child who registered with a weekly price from one week to another,
- Click into a Roster
- Find the student you’d like to transfer. (Currently, you can only use the transfer-by-week feature on bookings made for children. Adult-only and parent-and-child bookings cannot be transferred.)
- Click into the Three Dot Mini Menu to the right of their name
- Select Transfer by Week
- Select Target Activity that you’d like to transfer the child to
- Select New Week to transfer a student to. (You can only transfer one week at a time.)
- Select Transfer
- If the roster is already at capacity, you will be prompted with a Capacity Popup
- This is just a warning; you have the ability to exceed the capacity limit by choosing "Yes, Transfer"
- Parents will receive a confirmation email for this transfer
- View the student on the new roster
- Add-ons don’t transfer. Make sure to add any previous add-ons to the current date by following these instructions.
- Transfers (and any other changes to bookings) are not reflected on orders, printable receipts, or payment-plan installment confirmation emails. If a customer will need a receipt that shows items that match any updated bookings, you would need to cancel the original order and place a new one on the client's behalf.