This feature is included in the Grow and Scale pricing plans. It is not included in the Launch plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
- Membership Plans can be closed at any time. Closing a plan prevents additional customers from purchasing it. Closing a plan does not deactivate it for anyone who has already purchased the plan.
- You can purchase a membership on a customer's behalf using the Quick Charge feature. With Quick Charge, you have the option to charge any amount for the at-checkout amount. Any future payments default to the set price. This is also true for customers who purchase a membership with a coupon code.
- Coupon codes can be created specifically for customers who are members of a particular membership plan. If someone who is not a member tries to use a coupon code that has this parameter, it will not work.
- Although membership plans do not have a sibling discount option, a sibling discount can effectively be built into a plan by creating it as a family membership and setting the price and the number of activity spots to account for multiple siblings. To help guide your customers, you can name it something like "Sibling Membership." Although this doesn't prevent a customer with only one child from signing up for this membership, it might not be such a bad thing if an only-child is signed up for a plan that was designed for a family (and pays more than they would have otherwise.)
- Memberships do not automatically enroll participants in scheduled activities. Instead, members can receive activity spots as a perk of their membership. These spots can be used by either you or the member to register for eligible drop-in activities.
- An active membership can be paused by clicking Pause Membership and selecting the date on which the membership should resume. (This date will become the new renew-date for recurring memberships.) The membership will be paused starting from the last day of the current cycle. At that point, the customer will not receive any new perks until the membership resumes. Customers with paused memberships still have access to any unexpired perks and can sign up for members-only activities during this time. (To remove these privileges, cancel the membership.)