Creating Schedules with Sawyer Tools is simple and intuitive. Schedules can be broken down into two categories, Semesters and Camps/Events.
A Semester simply means the activity occurs once a week over multiple weeks, while Camps or Events are used when activity occurs for consecutive days or one-off events and workshops.
- Open your Sawyer portal
- Click on the Schedules tab
- Under the Semesters section, click the red New Semester button at the top of the screen to start building your semester time frame
- Semesters run weekly, so select the starting week for the semester time frame by clicking on a date in the calendar
- Click Next
- At the top, name your semester something easily recognizable to you. Your customers won't see this name, so names like "Spring Semester" work fine here! Click Save.
- Select the number of weeks you’d like the Semester to run in the dropdown menu
- If there are any holidays or dates your business won’t be operating, you can click on Holidays/Closings and deselect the dates your semester won’t run. Click Save.
- Review the information for your new Semester, then click Save at the top right when you’re done.
- Your new semester will now show up in the Semesters, but will not show up on your widget until you add activities to it and publish it.
Now that your semester is created, learn how to set up activities in your schedule!