You now have the ability to add a customer to the waitlist right from the roster!
Navigate to your Upcoming calendar and click into a roster. Open the Waitlisted tab.
- You will now see an Enroll Student option when you click on the three dots next to each waitlisted participant’s name, as shown here:
- When clicked, this will expand and you will see two options:
- Clicking this option will open the same New Order screen that will display when the New Order button at the top of the page is clicked. However, the difference here is that your customer's name will be auto-populated into this form, saving you a step.
- New Order:
- This option should be used when you would like to place an order on behalf of your customer which includes adding them to the roster and charging them.
- Similarly to New Order, clicking the Add Student (No Charge) button in the dropdown will open the same Add Student screen that opens when the button at the top of the page is clicked. The student’s name will be auto-populated in this form as well. In addition, the Existing button will be auto-selected.
- This option should be used if you want to simply add a student to a roster without charging them or creating an order.
- Add Student