You customers now have the ability to download their annual statement by provider, organized by the calendar year.
Customers still have access to order receipts via the Orders page, but the new Annual Statements section will provide a list view of all of their statements, including any recurring payments within one order.
How customers can access Annual Statements
Providers currently do not have the ability to send customers their annual statement. Customers will need to log in to their Sawyer account at hisawyer.com. They will see two ways to access their Annual Statement page:
1) A link to the Annual Statements page is in the My Account top navigation (under the customer’s name - when logged in).
2) A link to the Annual Statements page is also in the left hand navigation of the My Accounts pages.
Once they click on Annual Statements, they will be able to view a list of downloadable annual statements, group by the year of purchase.
Year end summary report download
When your customer clicks on download, they will receive a pdf of the report.
Here are some things that will be included in the report:
- Report date is the date on which the report was downloaded.
- Report contains a From section which includes the provider’s information.
- Information included: Provider name, address, phone number, tax ID (if set up by provider)
- Any information that is missing will be blank (and may affect formatting). Please note if that tax ID is blank, the provider has not turned on the setting to share it.
- Report contains a For section which includes the customer information from profile.
- Information included: Parent name, address, phone number
- Report contains a table of transactions that were made:
- Information included: Date, order, student(s), activity, payment type, payment amount (or refund amount).
- Report should be sorted chronologically (oldest to newest).
- Report contains the total for the year.
- Report footer includes provider name, phone number, and email
- Email address used is reply-to email if one is set up. If it is not set up, then it should default to the email address on file for the company.
The report will not include the following:
- All transactions combined across provider(s)
- Itemized payments or refunds by activity