You asked, we answered - new reporting dashboards are here!
Our latest version allows you to activate and explore new embedded analytics and workbooks to get key insights into your business performance on Sawyer. This is an exciting next step in our phased data improvement plan that we will be making over time.
This feature is included in the Grow and Scale pricing plans. It is not included in the Launch plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
- Powerful data sets: Discover your top purchasers, create customer segments, summarize form fields responses, analyze average client age, retention, and enrollment trends. Learn more about the reporting features here.
- Explore with ease: Apply filters, drill down insights, sort, transform, and remove unwanted columns to give you quick answers to important questions. Learn more about transforming data here.
- Improved reporting deliverability: You can now choose between direct downloads or schedule one time or recurring exports in advance. Learn more about exports here.
- Customizable data sets and views: Explore high level summaries or drill down insights. Save your favorite views for quick access and more! Learn more about saving views here.
Noteworthy Q4 2023 Reporting Releases:
New as of Oct 2023 - Monthly Trial Report
- If you use Sawyer's Free Trial option, you can use this dashboard to gain insight into a monthly count of free trials and the conversion rate for your business.
- New as of Nov 2023 - Banking Report & Summaries
- We've rebuilt the legacy Bank Transfer report to give you a direct download option and have visibility into deposit amounts that are in-transit as well as summary dashboards for high level insight into the amounts paid by payout.
New as of Dec 2023 - Recurring Payments Hub
- We've reimagined these dashboards to include transactional data so you can understand expected payment amounts, view summary data by recurring payment type (monthly billing, memberships, and payment plans), and easily take action when customers have past due payments.
New as of Dec 2023 - Retention Analysis & Location Data
- Retention reporting has been a top request that we're excited to release! These reports are designed to help you evaluate the success of programs over time or in comparison to other programs, and understand which customers are being retained.
- For businesses offering programs across a variety of locations, you can now get insight into total orders, total bookings, and data by location! We've also added in a map to help you visualize location data!
How to access these dashboards:
To start exploring the dashboards, go into your My Account → Settings. Once there, click the Reporting Dashboards 2.0 toggle button so you see the green checkmark. Then, you are ready to return to your Reporting page in Sawyer and explore the new functionality.
You’ll see the new dashboard experience load on the page. You can continue to use the various tabs to navigate through the different insights. Corresponding workbooks will appear in the bottom navigation toolbar.
At the bottom right corner near the embedded workbook tabs, you’ll notice a red Save As button. This can be used to create customized views for easy access. For example, if you commonly use specific filters, you can use this feature to create unique dashboard views for your account. When initially loading the page, you’ll always see the default Sawyer view, but you will be able to access any saved views by clicking on the file folder icon found in the bottom left corner of the embedded workbook tabs under My Documents. To learn more about Saving & Accessing Custom Views, click here.
To learn more about each of the data sets and dashboards, please explore our Help Center articles below:
Important things to remember while exploring:
- As we plan additional streams of improvement work, you will continue to have access to all current reporting options in Sawyer. We will keep you informed on any future deprecation plans but for now, consider this release to be additional access!
- At the moment, the data will be automatically refreshed overnight. You’ll notice that the new reports will show the data timeline at the top. We will be exploring more frequent data updates post release.
- Example: “Orders are up to date as of xx/xx/xxxx xx:xx:xx AM/PM Eastern Time. Transactions are up to date as of xx/xx/xxxx xx:xx:xx AM/PM Eastern Time.”
- These reports are offering additional data insights that were not previously included. Therefore, there may be discrepancies when comparing different reporting metrics.
- For security purposes, report sessions will automatically timeout after 30 minutes of inactivity. To reload the dashboard, just refresh the page.
What’s to come:
While this is an exciting first step towards releasing improved reporting functionality, there will still be future improvements made. This is simply phase one, not the final version of reports. We have plans to add additional views and exports over time as we continue to improve the overall analytics experience on Sawyer and incorporate feedback from our provider community.
If you experience any issues while exploring the new reporting features, simply go to Settings and turn off the new beta access to restore V1 of dashboards. As feedback is extremely valuable to us during this process, we will be working closely with our team to gather suggestions and feedback. Email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a support ticket directly here.