Below is a comprehensive guide for making edits in Sawyer! You can click on the hyperlinked text to get to the page for editing the corresponding details and as a general rule of thumb, you'll want to look for a pencil icon or a three dot icon to make edits.
Browse the list below to find what you want to edit and where you can do so:
- Listings: These are the building blocks of your programs so making edits will affect the corresponding scheduled activities.
- Basic activity details: Name, color, photo, any description, age range, if it’s in-person or online, and more!
- Form Fields: Profile Fields and Custom Fields* that you want to ask customers at checkout.
- Locations: The address and any helpful information for the locations of your programs.
- Instructors: Instructor bios, photos, email addresses, and more.
- Cancellation policies: You can set up and edit cancellation policies here, then make sure to assign them to scheduled activity under Schedules.
- Schedules: This is where you select the exact details of the programs that customers see on the Marketplace and on your widget. The information you've set up under Listings gets pulled in here and you'll add some additional factors. Specific walk throughs of configuring these settings can be found in our Help Center article.
- Semester or Camp/Event timeframe name, dates and holidays: To see this option, click on the timeframe, select Semester or Camp actions then select Edit. These changes apply to all scheduled activities in the timeframe, unless they have overridden dates.
- Scheduled Activity day of week, times, capacity, widget tags and more: Click the pencil icon next to the name of the Activity.
- Scheduled Activity pricing: Click the pencil icon next to the pricing of the corresponding activity to edit.
- Scheduled Activity Add-ons and activity-specific sibling discounts: Click on the pencil icon next to Add-ons.
- If you have already started taking registrations for a program and you need to edit the dates, day of week and/or time, you are unable to do this through the Schedules tab. Instead, review our Help Center article on updating a schedule that has bookings.
- If you are just looking to edit one day of the scheduled activity, you can edit the instance by going to the roster of that class day through the Upcoming tab then click the three dot icon in the upper right corner and select Edit Instance.
- Coupons: Please note that coupon codes cannot be edited. If you need to make a change to a coupon, make the existing code inactive then create a new one with the same code with the new parameters.
- Auto discounts: You can make edits to the discount configuration, and if you have multiple discounts you can reorder their priority
- Class packs: Click on the pack you want to edit and if you make changes to what activities the pack applies to, consider checking the box to have those activity updates apply to packs that have already been purchased.
- Parties*: Any Party, Field Trip, or Private Event can be edited at any time.
- Memberships*: Make sure to click on Plans to see your membership plans. Note that membership plans cannot be edited once they have a member (see more info here). If you need to update membership terms, it's best to close the existing membership then make a new one to take its place.
* features marked with an asterisk are only available in Grow and Scale plans