If your website is on Wix, there's good news! You and/or your team can embed your widget using the live view URL and the customer registration links. Note: You do not need a curated widget code from Support to embed on your website.
Embedding a Widget on Wix:
1) Log into your Sawyer portal and copy your Live View Link, from the left bottom corner of your Sawyer account
2) Go to your Wix.com website editor
3) Open Menus & Pages to the left> Add Page or click on the page you want to embed on
6) Go back to the Wix sidebar, click Add '+' to the left
7) Scroll to Embed> Embed a Widget> Enter Code
8) Click Website Address> paste the Live View URL> Save
If you use the Wix ADI editor, you can follow these same steps and as a last step you will want to increase the height of the widget to 100%.
If you'd like to embed a widget with a widget tag, follow these same steps. The only difference is before you copy the Live View URL, make sure you edit the link according to the step-by-steps for Widget Tags.
If you need additional help or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.