Photos are one of the best ways for businesses to showcase their activities. Great photography can help customers discover your programming on our marketplace and create a visual narrative about each of your activities and business. If you just completed the onboarding process, it's likely that the photos for your activities are set as our default icon options. Read below to see how you can add a personal touch by uploading your own photos!
- Navigate to Listings on the left-hand toolbar and click on Activities.
- Find the name of the activity and click into the title of the activity to open the editor.
- On this page you will see Add Media where you will either see a photo that has previously been uploaded for you or an option to choose a photo.
- Here you can select up to 5 photos to use for this activity. You can also connect to your business’ Facebook or Instagram to import photos directly as well as from your computer or Google Drive!
- You'll be able to designate a default image once you upload more than one image.
Looking for additional ideas to help you select great images for your activities on Sawyer? Check out our Photo uploading guide or our recent article on the best photography tips for businesses.