This feature is included in the Scale pricing plan. It is not included in the Launch and Grow plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
Automate repetitive tasks by connecting Sawyer Tools and Zapier! This online automation tool connects to over 2,000 apps like Mailchimp, Gmail, Quickbooks, and Slack.
Connecting Sawyer Tools to Zapier is easier than ever! Check out our page on Zapier for more information!
To start, you'll need to create a Zapier account. If you're just starting out with this tool, we recommend testing the free version. We recommend reviewing Zapier's tutorials and getting started articles to learn best practices on how to use their integrations.
Setting up a Zap
- First, log into your Sawyer account and navigate to your provider portal
- In a new tab in the same browser, navigate to Zapier and click Make a Zap or start directly from our Zapier page
- Click into the search bar and search 'Sawyer'
- Select ‘Sawyer Tools’ from the app list
- On the next step, select your trigger event. Currently, you can select from one of three available triggers (New Free Trial Booking, New Client, New Order)
- You’ll then need to select an account, which means that you’ll need to connect your account
- Select Sign into Sawyer Tools and a window will pop up asking you to authorize Zapier on your Sawyer account
- From here you should be able to set up the Zap to your liking.
Our beta release includes three Zap options- you can funnel new order, new client, and trial class data to apps of your choosing to set up email workflows, seamless data entry, and more. We will be releasing additional zaps over time and will keep you informed when new options are added.
1. New Free Trial Booking- these data fields can be used to create customized marketing workflows and automations for trial class participants
- Order number
- Free Trial Class Date
- Child Name
- Member Name
- Member Email
- Member Mailing Address
- Member Phone number
- Instructor Name
- Class location
2. New Orders placed on Sawyer Tools - these data fields can be used to set up a basic quickbooks entry or marketing triggers when new orders are placed.
- Order ID
- Order Date
- Payment Method
- Order Total Before Coupon
- Checkout Amount
- Amount Owed
- Gift Card Amount
- Amount Paid
- Remaining Balance
- Stripe Fees At Checkout
- Sawyer Fees At Checkout
- Net Amount To Provider From Checkout
- Customer Email
- Customer Name
- Customer Phone Number
- Customer Address
- Student Name
- Activity Name
- Instructor Name
- Booking Date(s) (this could be a date range or individual dates, depending on booking type)
- Booking Time(s)
3. New Client created on Sawyer Tools - these data fields can be used to create custom marketing triggers such as welcome emails when new clients are added to your Sawyer Tools portal or via the widget. Please note: the New Client trigger is available when a new customer profile has been created but does not necessarily mean that the customer has placed an order yet.
Should you have any questions about the beta Sawyer+Zapier integration, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org!