This feature is included in the Grow and Scale pricing plans. It is not included in the Launch plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
Although there isn't exactly a way to reschedule appointments in Sawyer, you can accomplish the same result by canceling the originally booking and replacing it with a new one.
First, to cancel the original booking, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Upcoming
- Click into a scheduled appointment
- Select the three-dot mini menu to the right of the student's name
- Click Remove (or, to avoid notifying the parent, click the Order and then click the Cancel Bookings button from the order page)
- Please note that removing/canceling a booking only cancels someone's spot in an appointment, it does not issue a refund
Then, to reschedule, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Upcoming section and click into the Available tab
- Click into a specific appointment on the day you'd like to book and select the Date, Time, and Student
- Use a 100% coupon for payment
- Please note that you will have to have the coupon code already created before following these steps
- Add an Order Note to reflect the previous cancellation and press Place Order