When you set up an activity, you can add hashtags to highlight features, content, and types of classes you offer. Adding activity hashtags help families discover your offerings on the Sawyer Marketplace.
It's important to note that hashtags do not replace activity categories. They're meant to be an extra layer of detail. Additionally, customers cannot see hashtags. The only people who can see hashtags are your employees with access to Sawyer scheduling.
How to add hashtags to an activity
- Navigate to Listings
- Click into an Activity
- Scroll down and select Optional Details
- Add Hashtags to your activity
- Double-check to make sure hashtags are spelled correctly
- Make sure your hashtags are spelled correctly
- Add at least 4 hashtags to every activity you offer
- Be creative with your hashtags
- See what hashtags are most popular by checking the number of uses to the right of the hashtag
When you click into the hashtag field in the activity builder, you'll see a list of popular hashtags. Popular hashtags are ones being used frequently in the Sawyer community. You'll also see the number of how many times a hashtag has been used to the right of each and every hashtag that you use. Feel free to add them to your activity if they apply!
You can add as many unique hashtags as you want to each activity.
For example, let's say you offer a class on "Unicorn Pottery" for elementary school children.
You'd want to tag this activity with: #Unicorn #Pottery #Ceramics #Art #Elementary #Creative #Clay
Here are more fun examples to get inspiration from:
#Parkour #Dinosaurs #Anime #GleeClub #Photography #Space #Unicorn #Slime #Songwriting #Puppetry #Superhero #Safari #DIY