This feature is included in the Grow and Scale pricing plans. It is not included in the Launch plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
If you would like to book an appointment on behalf of a customer, you'll need to add an appointment to your schedule. Once this is complete, you'll see the activity populate in a white box on the Available tab in your Upcoming calendar.
How to Book an Appointment on Behalf of a Customer
- Navigate to the Upcoming section
- Click into the Available tab
- Click into a specific Appointment on the day you'd like to book
- Select a Date and an Appointment Time. You can book multiple appointments here.
- Select a Student to Enroll
- If the student does not exist, you can create a New Contact here
- Add a Payment Method
- Add an Order Note if needed
- Press Save to place an order