This feature is included in the Grow and Scale pricing plans. It is not included in the Launch plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
The Upcoming Calendar is now split into two tabs: Scheduled and Available. Scheduled includes all activities whereas Available reflects appointment availability and allows providers to book appointments on behalf of a client. Appointments appear in a white box whereas other activities appear in colorful boxes.
Scheduled Tab Overview
- Displays all currently scheduled activities and appointments including camps and semesters
- Scheduled appointments are appointment time slots that have been booked
- Clicking on a scheduled appointment from the calendar will navigate to the Roster view for that specific appointment time slot
Available Tab Overview
- The Available calendar displays unbooked Appointments and will allow providers to create new orders
- Available calendar cards display activity name, available capacity, and duration of that appointment
- These cards are clickable and you can place an order on behalf of a client by clicking into an available time slot