This feature is included in the Grow and Scale pricing plans. It is not included in the Launch plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
To manage appointment types, you'll use the Schedules section of Sawyer Tools.
To access this section, you'll:
- Navigate to Schedules > Appointments
- Once here, you'll be able to add, edit, and archive appointments
The Appointments List View
When you click into Schedules > Appointments, you'll see high-level details of your existing appointments on specific appointment cards.
You can get the following information at-a-glance:
- Activity Name & Activity Photo
- Public/Private Status
- Capacity (which will default to 1)
- Regular Hours
- And a toggle to publish or unpublished an activity from your widget
You may also see an “Incomplete” label. If this appears, you may have missed a required field when building an appointment. Make sure to double-check your appointment to see what might be missing!
Quick Editing Availability From the List View
You can quickly edit availability from the list view.
- Click Edit Availability on a specific appointment type
- This will take you to the second section of the appointment scheduling tool.
At the top of each activity, you'll see a Published/Unpublished toggle.
- To publish an activity, toggle this to green.
- To unpublish an activity, toggle this to gray.
Using the Three Dot Menu
To the right of the published/unpublished toggle, you'll see a Three Dot menu. You can use this to:
- Edit an appointment
- Make an appointment private
- Get a customer link
- Archive an appointment