This feature is included in the Grow and Scale pricing plans. It is not included in the Launch plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
You can use memberships to offer exclusive classes to members. After you set up membership plans, select which classes will be for members only.
- Go to Schedules > Semesters
- Add an activity to a semester time frame or edit an already-scheduled activity
- On Step 1, click on Advanced Options
- Select Members-only class
- You can choose the memberships plans needed in order to register for this activity. By default, all memberships will be selected.
- Continue completing Steps 2 - 3 and Save Activity
Customers who do not have a qualifying membership will be directed to purchase one when they try to register for a members-only class; customers who have a qualifying membership will be able to register for the class