This feature is included in the Grow and Scale pricing plans. It is not included in the Launch plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
Sawyer has a custom-membership builder. Customizable options include activity-spot perks, descriptions and refund policies, locations, and child, adult, or family memberships.
How to Add a Membership Plan:
- Go to Products > Memberships
- Click +New Plan
- Complete the steps outlined below and Save Membership
Step 1: Details
- Add a photo to display on your widget
- Name your Membership Plan
- Select all the locations where your membership is valid
- Select if the membership applies to the adult, a specific child, or the entire family
Step 2: Pricing
- Select the length of the Membership Term and whether the plan will renew automatically after the term has been completed. The Membership Term is the length of time your membership runs before it renews or expires.
- If you do not want to charge a specific recurring price per membership term, leave the "This plan auto-renews" button unchecked
- Typically, our provider partners either set up a recurring monthly membership plan or an annual Membership Plan that does not auto-renew. To set up an annual plan that customers pay on a monthly basis but that does not renew at the end of the year, set the membership term for one year, leave the auto-renew button unchecked, and check the box next to Pay In Installment.
- NOTE: Membership start from the date the customer registers and a monthly auto-renewing membership will charge based on the day of the month they made the purchase.
Step 3: Perks (Optional)
Select the benefits that your members get with this membership plan. You can create a perk that will distribute a set number of free activity spots to each member on a weekly, monthly, or yearly basis.
- Set expiration dates for the spots, as well as restrict spots to be used only for certain activities
- Name your perk so your customer knows what they’re getting in their membership
- NOTE: Perk spots can be booked for eligible activities outside of the month during which they were distributed
Step 4: Membership Description
Enter a description that will be displayed in your widget to educate customers on the benefits of your membership plan. Sawyer Tools automatically displays the type of membership (adult, child or family), the length of the membership, and whether it renews automatically – but the rest is up to you!
Step 5: Cancellation and Refund Policies
Your cancellation and refund policies can be unique to each membership plan or you can include your standard policies
Step 6: Registration Status
Choose if the membership is closed or open for registration. If it is closed, it will not display publicly to customers but you are able to Quick Charge the membership to a customer's account. If it is open, the membership will display on the Memberships tab of your widget and it will be available to customers for purchase.
Make sure to click the Save Membership button when you're done