The best way to guide your customers to register on your website is to embed a widget. Another option is to add a Register Button that links to your schedule. We can do this for you or you can do this on your own following the steps below.
If you want to use our button start at Step 1, or you can create your own button on your site and skip to Step 2 below.
Step 1: Request our template button from the Support Team. (optional)
- If you want to use our button, email support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support will send you this image:
Step 2: Retrieve your URL
- In Sawyer Tools, click Live View. Your schedule will open in another tab.
- Copy the URL from the address bar on that tab in your browser
Step 3: Add the button to your website
- Go to the back-end of your website editor (Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, etc)
- Add the image to a page on your site and link it to the URL you generated in Step 2
If you would like us to take care of this all for you, give email@example.com admin access to your website and let us know where on your site you'd like the button to go.