This feature is included in the Scale pricing plan. It is not included in the Launch and Grow plan. If you would like to upgrade your subscription plan or learn more about the different pricing tiers we offer, please visit Sawyer subscription plans and features here.
If you are a provider who went live prior to March 1, 2022, you will continue to have access to your current features as one of our legacy providers.
We recently released a beta feature that allows for businesses to apply an amount of "credit" to a customer using Add to Balance.
Another way to credit a customer is to create a coupon for the receiving customer with specific coupon settings that can only be used once and covers the entire amount you'd like to credit your customer.
- Go to Financials
- Select Coupons
- Click the +New Coupon button
- In Discount Type, select percent or dollar amount and enter the amount you would like to credit
- Enter a Unique Code
- For Total Redemptions, enter "1"
- For Max per Customer, enter "1"
- The remaining fields are optional. If you would like to customize the coupon even more complete any of the following fields:
- Last Date to Use
- Eligible Activities
- Eligible Locations
- Eligible Item Types
- Click Create Coupon
- Copy the coupon code and share it with the customer