- Go to your Sawyer Tools portal
- Go to Schedules > Camps/Events
- Under the Camp/Events section, click the click the red New Camp button at the top of the screen to start building your semester time frame
- Select the specific dates on which this camp/event runs
- After you click the Next button, give your time frame a name that's easily recognizable to you. Customers won’t see this name; this is just to help you stay organized.
- After you click Save, you'll be brought back to your list of Camps/Events
- Before you click Publish, you'll need to add at least one activity. (Learn more about adding activities to Camps/Events time frames.)
Now that your semester is created, learn how to set up camps in your schedule!