Get ready for some great news - you now have the ability to make a quick copy of your past or current schedules!
Yes, you heard right! In just a couple of easy steps, you can now COPY YOUR SCHEDULES!
This will not only reduce hours of administrative work, this will make schedule building so much easier now that you can essentially clone the schedule that worked well for you in the past!
Let’s get started!
How to copy your schedules on Sawyer
- Login to your Sawyer account
- Go to Schedules > Semesters (or Camps/Events)
- When you click on the drop-down menu below a specific schedule in the Semester/Camp actions menu, you’ll see the option to Copy Schedule.
- As the schedule is being copied, a modal will appear letting you know that your schedule is being prepared.
- Once the schedule has been copied, the modal will close and you’ll see it displayed on the active tab with (Copy) next to the name of the schedule that was copied. This is similar to what happens when you copy activities under listings.
- Please note that if you copy an old schedule from the past tab, the copy will appear in the Past tab. Once you change the dates, it will move to the Active tab.
- The copied schedule is unpublished. You can now can edit the semester name, dates, and holidays for this schedule because it is currently an exact clone of the previous schedule.
- Once the schedule is cloned and the dates and holidays have been edited, you also have the option to make additional edits to any scheduled activities. For example, if you did not include an add on in a past schedule and you want to include one in this new schedule, you can add this here. Lastly, you can publish your new schedule when ready!
Please note the following:
- This feature is not yet available for appointments.
- When copying schedules that have activities with payment plans, the dates of the payments do not copy over, so you will need to edit payment plan dates.
- Any activities that are copied from scheduled activities with schedule overrides (found when scheduling under Semesters) will not show any override details. These can be re-added as needed when editing the Semester activities.